Guided Cape Cod Inshore Light Tackle Sportfishing with Capt. John Curry who has over 40 years experience.
About This Exhibitor
- Fly Fishing Charters - Come sight cast to cruising Striped Bass on crystal clear shallow flats and rips
- Spin Fishing Charters - Cast topwater plugs into blitzing Stripers and Blues. Drop jigs with plastic baits for deeper bites on Black Sea bass and Fluke
- Your Guide - Capt. John Curry has over 40 years of experience fishing these beautiful Cape Cod waters
- Striped Bass - The King of New England-The Striped Bass. Hard fighting and a real challenge on the Fly Rod. Stripers are here from May to October.
- Black Sea Bass - Black Sea Bass run heavy in Buzzards Bay. We often catch Fluke at the same time. Fun and great eating. The Sea Bass run is from the end of May to mid-July.
- False Albacore - Drag screaming relatives of our Tuna, these fish are challenging and will test the best angler and tackle. We also target Atlantic Bonito during the August-September runs of these little tuna.
The Grey Ghost - 24' Key West-Flats/Bay Boat
A stable shallow water vessel. a dry riding hull for those choppy days. Power Pole anchor and trolling motor makes her a very versatile fishing platform
USCG Licensed and Insured
Leaving from various locations throughout Cape Cod. We take advantage of the weather and the best areas for a great day on the water. I'll have Ice and waters and some light snacks on-board, but bring what you like.